Complete the appropriate forms and then email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note; the above email address is used ONLY for new registrations, change of address/contact details and online access. Any other emails will NOT be picked up.
Alternatively you can post them to us or pop them in our post box located at the entrance opposite the Pharmacy.
If you have not done so already, please check you live within our catchment area, see our catchment map. Requests to register that fall outside our catchment area will be rejected.
NB: Please do not send in pictures of these forms, as they are often illegible, send in by post if you are unable to scan these documents.
ALL FORMS ARE MANDATORY.
- If possible please scan and send a copy of your photo ID and proof of address along with the registration forms, one form of each is sufficient.
- It would be helpful to have your NHS number which you can get from your previous GP if you do not know it.
- If this is your first registration at a GP practice and you are new to the country, you must complete your date of entry to the UK on the purple GMS1 form, without this information we are unable to register you.
Please note incomplete or illegible form will be returned to you unprocessed.
Select the appropriate age Registration Forms from the links below:
- Adults 16 yrs upwards [Download Forms]
- Children aged 6 – 15 yrs [Download Forms]
- Children aged 5 & under [Download Forms]
All pages above include an information leaflet about how your data is used. Please read this carefully and visit www.nhs.uk/your-nhs-data-matters for more information.
It is helpful if you can provide photo ID and proof of address. All forms of ID must be valid and proof of address must be current.
|Acceptable proof of identity||Acceptable proof of residency|